List of major Shareholders
AcouSort’s major shareholders with more than 1.5% owned by are listed below (updated 2022-06-30).
|Name||Number of shares||Percentage of capital / Votes|
|FÖRSÄKRINGSAKTIEBOLAGET, AVANZA PENSION||1 246 386||9.44|
|LAURELL, THOMAS*||1 086 824||8.23|
|SCHEDING, STEFAN*||891 262||6.75|
|FRELTEC ApS** (Torsten Freltoft)||861 015||6.52|
|SVENSSON, LARS (3 deposits)||437 800||3.32|
|NORDNET PENSIONSFORSÄKRING AB||361 137||2.74|
|STAFFANSGÅRDEN I TRÄÄ AB||344 038||2.61|
|NILSSON, JOHAN||332 000||2.51|
|ELLOTIA AB||323 683||2.45|
|MYRLID AS||211 930||1.61|
|TOPEJO GROUP AB||199 629||1.51|
|Other shareholders, (1001)||6 905 581||52.31|
|TOTAL||13 202 285||100.00|
* Board Member of AcouSort
** Owned by CEO Torsten Freltoft
The Company’s Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank AB:
Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm,
Phone: +46 (0)8-463 80 00
Basic share information
- The share capital is minimum SEK 500,000 and maximum SEK 2,000,000
- The number of shares is minimum 5,000,000 and maximum 20,000,000
- The registered share capital is (October 2021) SEK 1,320,228.50
- Nominal share value is SEK 0.10
- The shares are issued under the Swedish Companies Act (Aktiebolagslagen) and are issued in Swedish kronor. All shares are issued and fully paid.
- There is only one class of common shares. All shares carry equal rights to dividends and earnings, and entitles the holder to one vote at the General meetings. One share equals one vote.
- AcouSort’s share register is maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 7822, 103 97 Stockholm
- Shareholders in AcouSort receive no physical share certificates. All transactions with AcouSort shares is done electronically through authorized banks and investment managers. Newly issued shares will be registered in the name of the shareholder in electronic format
- ISIN code is: SE0009189608
Please see Finansinspektionen’s searchable list of insiders and transactions here.