November 24, 2017 AcouSort released its Q3-2017 financial report. Link to the full report may be found here (in Swedish): AcouSort – Q3 2017 Highlights from the report are:
First nine months (2017-01-01 to 2017-09-30)
- Revenues KSEK 1,810 (1,723)
- Profits before tax KSEK -3,901 (51)
Third quarter (2017-07-01 to 2017-09-30)
- Revenues KSEK 668 (762)
- Profits before tax KSEK -1,288 (134)
(Amounts in parenthesis reflect same period 2016)
Highlights from the Third Quarter include:
- 4 July the Company published a comprehensive status report for the ongoing projects and development activities
- 7 July it was announced that AcouSort has received Notice of Allowance by the Japanese patent authorities for the patent on 2D focusing of biological cells or particles for separation
- 7 September the Company received the first formal commercial order of a prototype of the new AcouWash system from the US National Institute of Health (NIH).
- 12 September an Agency Agreement with Dr. Sean Higgins was announced. Dr. Higgins is appointed as exclusive Agent in North America for the Company’s AcouTrap and AcouWash systems.
Important information given after the end of Q3 include:
- 3 October the Company published a status update for the ongoing projects and development activities.