On January 9 2017 Acousort AB (publ) (AcouSort”) was listed at the Swedish micro stock exchange AktieTorget. The Company has now been listed about half a year and reports in this Press Release a status update for its current projects and other activities. The Press Release is in essence targeting the following elements:
- AcouSort has initiated negotiating of a Commercialization Agreement with its first OEM-Partner I
- AcouSort has completed phase 1 of the feasibility project with OEM-Partner II according to plan by the end of June 2017
- The strategic project with OEM-Partner III has developed well and as communicated earlier, the project is expected to conclude during Q3 2017.
- The AcouTrap system has been exhibited at three conferences during 2017 and we have identified a potential distribution partner in North America
- AcouSort has prepared for the production of ten units of the AcouTrap system
- Further developments of the core trapping unit of the AcouTrap system have been initiated
- The formal launch of the AcouWash system has been postponed and is now scheduled for late Q4 2017. The reason for this delay is that productization has turned out to be more extensive than planned
- during the first half year of 2017, AcouSort has hired a number of new key people and initiated the strengthening of its quality management system (QMS).
- On June 1, the company moved to new lab facilities at Medicon Village in Lund
Please find the entire Newsletter (in Swedish) here: 170703 – Nyhetsbrev