Today, May 16, 2018 AcouSort released its Q1-2018 financial report. Link to the full report may be found here: Q1 2018
Highlights from the report are:
First three months (2018-01-01 to 2018-03-31)
- Revenues KSEK 87 (410)
- Profits before tax KSEK -2 263 (-864)
(Amounts in parenthesis reflect same period 2017)
Highlights from the Quarter include:
- In January 2018, AcouSort acquired the full ownership of a joint patent application with DTU. The invention is based on development work done in Professor Henrik Bruus’ research group and describes a new approach to design and drive polymer-based acoustofluidics devices.
- In February 2018 the CE-mark of the AcouTrap system was awarded
- The AcouSort Board decided on March 5, 2018 – and later approved at the Extraordinary General Meeting held March 21 – to issue a rights issue of no more than 2 504 166 shares. The rights issue was subscribed 125% and provided AcouSort an additional liquidity of approximately SEK 22.5 million before issue costs. The issue was secured to about 54 percent through subscription agreements.
- During Q1, the first prototype of AcouSort’s AcouWash system was delivered and successfully installed at National Institute of Health (NIH) in Maryland, USA.